Disclaimer: WEconnect is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the entities listed on this page or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. The names of each entity as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
To view additional resources specific to each state click here.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- A 24/7 crisis intervention offering free emotional support
- Available by phone at 1-800-273-8255. Starting July 16, 2022 You can simply call or text the numbers 9-8-8
- Available via live online chat at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
Mental Health America Hotline
- A nationwide organization that provides support and information through a text line.
- Text MHA to 741-741 for assistance.
Crisis Text Line
- A confidential text-based support for those who feel upset, scared, hurt, frustrated, or distressed.
- Text CONNECT to 741-741 for assistance.
SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline
- Trained crisis workers that will listen and direct you to needed resources.
- Available by phone at 1-800-985-5990
- Available via text by texting TalkWithUs to 667-46.
- A 24-hour crisis hotline for crisis or non-crisis support through distressing situations and feelings.
- Available by phone at 1-212-673-3000.
Veterans Crisis Line
- Operated by the Department of Veteran's Affairs, they provide services for veterans and their families who may be in crisis.
- Available by phone at 1-800-273-8255
- Available by text by sending a message to 838-255.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- A 24/7 support hotline for domestic violence victims and survivors.
- Available by phone at 1-800-799-7233 (1-800-787-3224 for TTY).
- If you’re unable to speak safely by phone, log onto thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 225-22.
To locate additional services and non-crisis National Support Resources click here.