WEconnect can now track the Online Support Meetings you attended via in-app links. You can find this information on the Insights tab. You can review the meetings you’ve attended as well as send copies of the attendance verifications to an email address of your choice.
To view and/or send copies of meeting attendance verifications:
- In the app, tap the ‘Insights’ icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- If you have attended meetings using the links within the app, you will see the card below. Tap it to access your meeting attendance information.
Note: Meeting attendance information is only available here if you have attended meetings from the app. If you have not yet attended any meetings using the in-app links, you will see this card instead.
- The three most recent meetings you've attended are shown in the ‘Insights’ tab. Tap the View all meetings button to see more meetings and/or send the record of attended meetings to an email address.
- From the ‘All Meetings’ screen, you can filter the amount of information shown by using the time period buttons at the top of the screen. This allows you to view meetings from the past day, the past week, the last month, or the last three months.
- Once you have the information filtered, tap the ‘Email attendance record’ button to send this information to an email address.
- Enter your name and the email address where the attendance verification should be sent and tap the Send email button.
A notification will be shown at the top of the screen indicating the message was sent successfully.
The email will be sent to the address provided in the following format.
NOTE: Be sure to check your junk/spam folders if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
If you have additional questions, please contact Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 888-425-4605, or by using the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen.