A routine is any activity that is done in support of your recovery. There are 2 types of routines: Support and self care routines
- Are used for activities that are essential to your recovery and usually involve others
- Include activities like therapy sessions, meetings, or doctor appointments
- Require location confirmation in the app (either using GPS or a URL) in addition to be on time
- Allow a 30 minute window before and after the scheduled time for successful check-in.
Self care routines:
- Are everyday activities that you do to benefit your health and recovery on your own
- Include activities like reading, exercise, meditation or making a gratitude list
- Do not require a set location or URL
- Include an 'Anytime' option for things that don't require a scheduled time
If you have additional questions, contact Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 888-425-4605, or by using the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen.